Hello wonderful readers!
It has been a lovely summer. Still waiting on queries to trickle back to me. I sent out a few snail mail queries to some really stellar agents. I imagine the volume of queries an agent receives is far less if they ONLY accept snail mail queries. Maybe I will be one of dozens instead of one of hundreds!
On to GOOD NEWS EVERYONE!
I have a story appearing in a zombie anthology- Zombies Galore will feature my story, “Monday Matinee Madness” as well as many others which are sure to add up to one horrific anthology of the undead!
The cover art, by Stephen Cooney.
It is edited by T.M. McLean, and some of the other stories to look forward to are:
- “Son of Anubis” by Chris Larsen
- “The Birthday Boy” by T. Fox Dunham
- “Cinnamon Road” by A.A. Garrison
- “The Dripping Nose That Wouldn’t Wipe” by James S. Dorr
- “Hungry” by Nichole Murphy
- “Road Whore” by Timothy Frasier
- “So They Aren’t Yankees” by Melanie Brown
- “The Last Line of Defence” by Jeff Lawhead
- “The Seven Habits of Highly Successful Zombie Slayers” by Patrick D’Orazio
- “Zombie Death Day” by Johnny Andrews
- “The Palace of Dead Rock Stars” by Theresa Derwin
There are some others as well! I am so glad that this anthology finally is going to print- it’s been quite a process. A big thanks to Theresa Derwin for getting it back off the ground!
In other news, that audio-project I mentioned earlier is starting to take shape. Several episodes are recorded, and now I’m working on mixing them. Soon my pretties, soon. I can’t wait to share them with you (you’ll see them here first of course, my dear, dear readers).
As always, thanks for reading.